Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wire Wrapped Trinkets

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year. I set some resolutions that I have not followed through with just yet. Partly because I started a new job and am studying for a very important test that will hopefully steer my career in a new direction. Office work is not nearly as rewarding as seeing one of my creations draped around a friends neck...but...in do time...The one thing I AM trying to follow through with is this little blog right here. I say little because I have yet to reach my very high standards as far as the design is concerned. There just aren't enough hours in the day. But I do have something to share with you all...This is the beginning of my wire wrapped collection, which is by far my favorite. What do you guys think??
I look forward to keeping you all up to date with the success of the Vintage Trinket shop!! Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment